compensation: 14.00 per hour as photographer 10.00 per hour driving wage, plus mileage reimbursment and fuel card employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Now Hiring: School Photographers (Paid Training!)
Do you have a heart for children and a passion for photography? Do you like the idea of capturing memories that will last a lifetime? Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity you’re not going to want to miss! We are seeking friendly, responsible, creative individuals with reliable transportation to join our talented Lifetouch National School Studios team as School Photographers. In this role, you will set up in a new school each day and take high-quality student portraits.
You don’t need to be a professional photographer to qualify. We offer paid training and can teach you everything you need to know about taking memorable portraits while delivering a delightful Picture Day experience for students and teachers alike. You bring your high-energy, customer-focused personality, and we will show you the rest!
As a School Photographer, you will direct and photograph students and staff for their school portraits. It will be your responsibility to capture high-quality images while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times.
As a School Photographer, you will:
• Provide clear Picture Day direction and expectations for parents, school personnel and student helpers
• Work closely with staff to establish appropriate classroom work flow and effectively resolve issues
• Organize materials, assemble equipment and ensure that all supplies are available on Picture Day
• Maintain and transport equipment in a safe manner between schools according to company guidelines.
• Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all company and school policies
• Maintain confidentiality of school and student-related information
As a School Photographer, you should be personable, creative, and customer-oriented. You should possess the ability to work with minimal supervision, and also be able to work as a part of a team. Photographic experience is a plus, but is not required, as we offer comprehensive, paid training.
Specific qualifications for the School Photographer position include:
• Previous customer service experience and the ability with both school-age children and adults
• Ability to present a positive and professional image
• Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and long days as necessary
• Willingness to travel
• Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation (in compliance with state laws) to reach assigned locations and while transporting photography equipment
• Ability to lift and operate camera equipment, up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to pass a background check
As a School Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• A nurturing environment where you will learn valuable photographic, business and people skills
• Competitive hourly wage
• Seasonal schedule flexibility
• Comprehensive paid photography training
• Potential opportunities for advancement and training for other photography programs
• Cutting-edge digital photographic equipment with a complete mobile studio
• Potential to qualify for medical benefits depending on hours worked
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios Inc. is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background and driving record check. Apply now! Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please Call if you are interested or have questions?