Ponderosa Landfill Scale Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
The scale operator is responsible for all facets of the operations of a truck weighing process. The duties include, but are not limited to, weighing trucks, collecting and reviewing manifests, recording all information in a computerized weighing system, running reports, and filing.
• Ensure accurate and complete documentation of all inbound and outbound scale transactions.
• Inspect paperwork and loads for inbound and outbound trucks. Enter all information into computer.
• Maintain order and housekeeping of scale house.
• Complete daily reports, maintain logs, spreadsheets and other reports, as assigned.
• Complete cash transactions
This is a full-time position. Standard days of work include Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This is not a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Knowledge and experience working with computerized scale systems and other similar software and equipment.
• Communication skills to be able to deal with a wide range of customers, vendors, and co-workers.
• Ability to work independently in a safe and efficient manner and to follow safety policies and procedures.